Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Clinton: I'm not worried about my appearance I no longer care about makeup

On : 4:24:00 PM
In :


The Daily Telegraph newspaper quoted the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughing her remarks in response to some photos taken of her without makeup, saying recently: "I no longer care about apply make-up and I'm not worried about my appearance."

Some of the photographs were taken of the Secretary of the U.S., former First Lady and Her the 64-year-old, during her trip to East Asia, India, Bangladesh, China, last week without any makeup on her face and was wearing glasses.

And quickly came out critics shine a light on their appearance, saying they look tired and pale. Have been trading pictures on various social networking sites under the title "Hillary to normal."

Hillary responded to its critics during a meeting with the Agency for CNN U.S., saying: "You know that at some point, this is not something worth me to give him a lot of time and attention." The U.S. Secretary of State had announced last November its intention to reduce its role in political life.

She added: "I feel great comfort in this stage of my life .. and if others want to worry about this, Vsaterchm worry."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment