Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lady Gaga published her image after her concussion of the brain

On : 11:22:00 AM
In :


Strange picture published by the World singer Lady Gaga on its own page on the famous social networking site "Twitter" and after her brain concussion in last week after he collided with her ​​head Psych of iron during a concert presented a review of dancers in New Zealand.

Gaga showed the pictures and signs of fatigue and tiredness, where she developed her eyes surrounded by black Balhalac, in spite of all that Gaga did not forget to put lipstick on it!!

Gaga wrote next to her image: "I ​​thank you all, I received a huge number of messages asking about my health now, and I love that I am in Otmonkm improve daily."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment